Saturday, May 5, 2012

RIP Rashidi Yekini (1963-2012)




I am feeling sad. The Nigerian Superstar Rashidi Yekini passed away yesterday. He is one of the best footballers in Africa. When I was young football player Yakini was my football icon, and he was the beloved of millions in Africa and many places all around the world. Rashidi scored 37 goals for Nigeria's national, and he honored to score the Nigeria's first-ever goal in a World Cup against Bulgaria in 1994. I felt sorry to know the he suffered of suffer delusions, a neurological illness.

RIP Rashidi Yekini

1 comment:

ميسون النجومي said...

he passed a way and i haven't even heard about that :(((((((((

I have a friend here ...he's an athelete...do you know he named his eldest daughter after him? her name is yakeen....isn't he wonderful? she's abeautiful young lady now