Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nayer By Menekse Cam


My dear friend and sister Menekse from Turkey made this lovely portait for me and I want to say thanks to here very much.
Menekse was born in Izmir (Turkey) in 1966. She graduated from Department of painting at 9 Eylül University Faculty of Education. Menekse studying as an art teacher for twenty years and continuing, she works using with water colors and oil paint. She joined several of individual and participated in joint painting exhibition. Menekse draw cartoon and join to competition at last years and she have a lot of albums, exhibition and degrees (as national and international).
To see some of Menekse's cartoons please go to http://meneksecam.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

a fraternal greeting to all
I want to report that I have started a new blog picadors of their beauty and craftsmanship door name:
http://trucadors.blogspot.com
hope your visit
a hug from your friend from Reus Catalonia

menekse cam said...

Thank you so much! I felt honored for this.

David said...

Talal, I realized that I have not done a picture of you. I will draw you as my first image as I return to drawing.