Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Special Prize from 2nd International " Molla Nasreddin-Azerbaijan 2009 "


I win a special prize from 2nd International "Molla Nasreddin-Azerbaijan 2009" cartoon contest. In the contest their are 475 cartoonists participated from 70 countries from all around the world
The Cartoon Contest was devoted to the 140th anniversary of Jalil Mammedguluzadeh, the founder, publisher and editor of “Molla Nasreddin” satirical magazine, the first one in Azerbaijan and in all Moslem East. 475 cartoonists with 800 cartoons from 70 countries competed in the Contest.
The jury members are:
1-Bayram Hajizadeh The President of jury and Azerbaijan Cartoonists’ Union.
2-Peter Nieuwendijk / FECO
3-Jordan Pop Iliyev (Macedonia)
4-Julian Pena- Pai (Romania)
5-Andrey Feldshteyn (USA)
6-Atila Ozer (Turkey)
7-Vladimir Kazanevsky (Ukraine)
8-Jean-Marie Bertin (France)
9-Zoran Matic (Serbia)
10-Sergey Sichenko (Israel)
11-Shahram Rezaei (Iran)
12-Mikhail Zlatkovsky (Russia)


I give this przie to my Mother (Igbal)... the first one who tought how to use holding my pencil ... Thank you Mama !!
And my congratulations for omy dear friend Palmas for his Special Prize from this contest.
Palmas ... usted ha hecho un gran trabajo!
Espero que todo lo mejor todo el tiempo!

4 comments:

TRIANA said...

hey talal you are the best, congratulation!!! viva la paz sin armas!!!

David said...

Most excellent drawing, Talal. Very powerful!

NAYER said...

Hola Triana,
Thank you sooooo much, I hope you all the best !
Greeting from Sudan

Nayer

NAYER said...

David,
Thanks for your kind words, that it's will make me to do my best in my cartoons and I hope that I become better, just stand by me and every thing will gonna be alright !