Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nayer in Alwatan Newspaper


The Sudanese Cartoonist Nader Genie is the editor of Sahafat Alaricature or "The Cartoon's Journalism" weekly pages in Alwatan Daily Newspaper. Sahafat Alaricature is four pages publish every Saturdays.
In this issue Genie repeated an interview that Fatma Gajjad made with me before two week ago, and in the right top there is news about my Special Prize in "Molla Nasreddin-Azerbaijan 2009" cartoon contest with my cartoon and other cartoons from the contest.

2 comments:

David said...

Congratulations, Talal. We must chat soon. Sorry but I have not been doing much since I have been ill.

NAYER said...

Dear David,
Thank you so much, I am very happy with this prize and I hope that I can do better in the coming days!
I really remember who you help my in the past and I don't forget how you was kind with me when I was met you before two years!
You are a great man and one of my best friends of me, you have a part of this prize :)
Thank you David and I hope to be friends forever.
A hug

Nayer